Monday, November 12, 2012

Another contest - FINALLY!!

Make that fudge!! 
Here are the goats milk fudge flavors I made last year:

Plain chocolate
Habanero dark chocolate fudge
Gingerbread chocolate fudge
Maple walnut chocolate fudge
Cherry dark chocolate fudge
Chocolate spearmint fudge
Chocolate peppermint fudge
Chocolate peanutbutter fudge

This year I will be adding another flavor:
Chocolate cranberry

What I would like to see is  YOU help me with is come up with a few more flavors!! 

Your mission:
Give me a flavor name and what you think it should have in it.  For instance my gingerbread fudge includes a bit of ginger, cinnamon, cloves and molasses.  My maple walnut has maple flavoring as well as crushed walnuts inside and one nicely formed walnut on top.
Be creative, be unusual and have fun.  Even better if you have made it yourself!!

Your reward:
If I add your idea to my Christmas fudge line up I will send you a jar of one of my homemade mixes (hot cocoa, soups, cookies, etc) or jams!! It's a surprise and I will certainly try and have it to you before Christmas.  In this contest there will certainly be more than one winner!! If I choose more than one of your submissions I will send you more than one gift jar, but reserve the right to limit the number of jars I send one individual.

Make sure I have a way to contact you if you post on the blog.  If there are duplicate posts of the same flavor that is chosen, the prize will be awarded to the person who posted first. 

Contest begins today:  11/12/12
Contest ends:  11/21/12
Winner announced:  11/25/12

PLEASE if you would like to submit a suggestion, post on the facebook page so I can keep them all together.  Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment